Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Goodbye CIY


Welp, I just had my official farewell party here at CIY. It was really great, thanks to everyone at CIY. I must admit, it was a little awkward. I think those things always are a little. I am grateful for what I've learned and been able to be a part of here at CIY. There are A LOT of great people here! It has been a great 6 years, and I am glad that I'll still be in the area and stop in from time to time.

The transition to pastoring at Mystery full time feels so close now! I am excited about what is ahead! We're studying the book of Jonah for July, where I will be preaching 3 weeks in a row...doing chapter 2, 3, and 4! That will be the first time I've ever done anything like that!

Steev and I met this past Sunday after church. We dreamed, and planned, and prayed. It was a great time together. I was encouraged mostly by the praying. I was reminded of the importance of Steev and I praying together - specifically for the sheep we have been entrusted with!

I head to Durango, CO a week from tomorrow! The summer is upon us! I am looking forward to getting on the road. Durango is a GREAT place. It's beautiful there...cool mornings in the mountains, beautiful sunshine, and a great campus to do MOVE.

So thanks to CIY! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment