Monday, January 11, 2010

Yeah...so December was a tough month.


So, I've been away for a while. December was a crazy month. Family visiting, Holidays, and other craziness. I'm back...but I've already blown having AT LEAST a weekly post on here for 2010! Oh well!

I've been doing some thinking lately about priorities...for me personally, for my family, and for the church. I think that's a good thing to do consistently. I guess they're somewhat like resolutions, anyway, here are the biggest ones for me for 2010:

PERSONALLY -
Biblically Fit - Read the through the Bible twice. Steev and I are going to try and do it...Having someone else to go on the journey will hopefully help. This one will be tough!

Physically Fit - Run a Half Marathon in June (the same one i did last year) and (gulp) a Full Marathon in October.

Fiscally Fit - I'd like to raise the remainder of the support I need through 2011. I'm short about $12,000.

FAMILY -
My plan is to date my beautiful bride more consistently this year...I'd like to have a date night every other week.

I'd also like to take Libby on Daddy-Daughter dates once a month, and do some Dude Time with Gus once a month.

Consistent weekly family worship time. Anyone know of a good resource? (If you're looking for something I'd recommend "The Jesus Storybook Bible")

CHURCH
My hope is that we see leaders rise up from within our church...
New Elders, Deacons, Community Group Leaders, and Worship Leaders.

Thanks for your prayers for me and Mystery...2010 is going to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment